ONLINE Cooking Class-NEW!
ONLINE cooking classes
This month only 12 US$**
Currently on our menu is our famous PAD THAI:
*if you would like to cook another dish, find out what's possible by contacting us
Bring our cooking school to your kitchen and learn how to cook Thai food in a cook-a-long online experience.
We’ll guide you through from shopping to the final result of a delicious Pad Thai!
What is included in your online cooking class:
- A detailed shopping list and its substitutes.
Our shopping list has substitutes in case you can’t find what you are looking for in your country. It has pictures of ingredients and necessary cooking utensils. On top of that, you will find further details and guidelines on how to get ready for your cooking class!
- Even we are miles apart, we still love to take you around our organic farm. During the class we will share a short video about our farm. You will learn about some of the herbs and ingredients that we proudly grow ourselves
- LIVE cooking class. We’ll guide you through the entire cooking process to make your own Pad Thai from scratch. Ask your cooking instructor any questions while cooking.
- After the cooking class, we’ll send you our recipe by email
How it works, it’s so easy:
- Book your class online via our booking form or by sending us an email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours in advance ( make sure you have enough time to go shopping )
- We’ll send you a confirmation of availability and a payment link to pay via credit card
- After payment you will receive our detailed shopping list.
- We’ll send you a link to download Zoom and log-in details to join our cooking class. All you need is a laptop/smartphone/tablet and a good internet connection.
- After the class is finished, we will send you our recipe, so no need to make notes during your cooking class
One of our happy guests in our online cooking class all the way in Arizona, USA.
You can choose vegan, vegetarian or non-vegetarian. Below is a list of ingredients to give you an idea about the ingredients needed.
A more complete shopping list will be sent after reservation.
Garlic chives or spring onion*
Lime or lemon*
Palm sugar or brown sugar*
Fish or soy sauce
Molasses or dark soy sauce*
Tamarind paste/concentrate or lime juice*
This month (November ) 12 US$ **
** During the class, one person can cook and another one can help out or watch along via the same screen but we will prepare only one Pad Thai that serves about two people. If you need a larger portion, you can prepare on your own again after the cooking class.
If other friends or family would like to join from a different location, they will have to make a separate booking for the same class and join via a different screen.
Good to know:
- Our online cooking class has been set up professionally with attention to sound and lighting. We will have two screens/angles in our Zoom call. One where you can see your cooking instructor explaining and a second one, our cooking cam, where you will see a close-up of our chopping board and stove.
- Duration of the class: about 1 hour
- Our cooking classes are join-in classes, other guests might join the cooking class. Would you like to have a private event just for your family, friends or co-workers, contact us for more information!
- Gift vouchers are available! Make someone happy with Thai Farm’s online cooking class..
We do our best to reach our guests from all over the world who are in different time zones!
While making a booking, let us know for which Chiang Mai ICT time ( as in the schedule below ) you would like to make a reservation.
You can join us from anywhere in the world!
Chiang Mai 08.30 AM ICT
Los Angeles 05.30 PM (-1day)
New York 08.30 PM (-1day)
Sydney 12.30 PM
Auckland 02.30 PM
Singapore 09.30 AM
Chiang Mai 02.00 PM ICT
Brussels 08.00 AM
London 07.00 AM
Sydney 06.00 PM
Auckland 08.00 PM
Singapore 03.00 PM
Dubai 11.00 AM
Chiang Mai 04.30 PM ICT
Brussels 10.30 AM
London 09.30 AM
Sydney 08.30 PM
Singapore 05.30 PM
Only on Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays
Chiang Mai 06.30 AM ICT
New York 06.30 PM (-1day)
Toronto 06.30 PM (-1day)
Los Angeles 03.30 PM (-1day)
Honolulu 01.30 PM (-1day)
*if you prefer to join us a specific time that is not on our list, contact us to see what is possible
Check your time zones here:https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
We can’t wait to welcome you to our online Thai cooking class!